We value your privacy and won't sell or rent your name to others. Period.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
- and, How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have registered to receive e-mail communications from us and later change your mind, you may contact us to have your name removed from our distribution lists. To opt-out, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “REMOVE” in your subject line and state in the body of the e-mail that you wish to have your name removed from the distribution lists.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, e-mail address, format preference (HTML vs. text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers. Internet Protocol Address
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”
Other Web Sites
Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which Share Our Strength has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Contacting the Web Site